Entrepreneurial Business Plan Part E:
The purpose of this assignment is to identify the firm’s core competencies and competitive advantages. To do this, students will integrate the lessons learned from the course reading assignments, conduct outside research, apply critical thinking skills, and evaluate the feedback from other students Db responses. (CLO’s 1, 6, and 8)
Expectations for this assignment:
1. Your paper should meet all APA (6th Ed.) writing standards.
2. The Change Matrix must be placed immediately following the Title Page.
3. Beginning in Wk. 2 – Instructor’s feedback, recommendations, and corrections must be addressed and detailed on the change matrix page.
4. Include a faith integration component – The faith integration component should be present throughout your business plan (e.g., not just a paragraph or mention of faith at the end of each section). In other words, how does your faith or world view influence your firm?
Specific to this week’s component:
1. This assignment requires a minimum of three peer-reviewed articles published within the last seven years.
2. Identify the firm’s core competencies.
3. Using the Resource-based view, develop a list of three competitive advantages you bring to the marketplace.
Note: Competitive advantages must be:
2. Hard to copy
3. Wanted by the consumer
4. Cannot be easily substituted
Feedback from last week:
“It doesn’t look like you updated the table of contents.
I placed a few notes directly on your paper – be sure to review and let me know if you have any questions.
Your final paper is due in two weeks – I encourage you to review all of my notes, feedback, suggestions, and recommendations (going back to Wk. 1) and make any needed changes. Additionally, I encourage you to begin reviewing the final rubric to ensure the contents of your paper meets the grading criteria (e.g., dimensions).”
I have attached the annotated PDF so you can review and make the necessary changes to the existing work.