- Read the poem â€œWhen Icicles Hang by the Wallâ€ by William Shakespeare https://www.bartleby.com/360/5/118.html
- Write an essay (length: 1 page) answering the following prompt: In what way does the owlâ€™s cry contrast with the other details of the poem?
- Quote lines from the poem to support your claims.
- Use MLA formatting to properly cite the source. (READ THIS MLA STYLE GUIDE BEFORE YOU MAKE IT)
- Once you state the authorâ€™s full name and title of the work in the introduction, refer to author by last name only.
- Recall the four elements of the essay from Composition & Rhetoric I: introduction, thesis statement, body, and conclusion. Make a title that reflects the thesis statement for the essay assignment. It is permissible to use the poem title as your title for the poetry response, but do not do so with the essay assignment.
- After citing lines from the assigned essay, put the authorâ€™s last name and page number in parenthesis.
- After citing lines from a poem, put the authorâ€™s last name and the line number in parenthesis.
- If the quoted passage falls at the end of your sentence, put the period ONLY after the closing parenthesis. If the passage ends in a period and the quote is part of your sentence, omit the period from the quotation for it is part of your sentence. There should be only ONE period in your sentence.
- If your returned paper shows run-on or incomplete sentences, go to the Write Place and ask a tutor to help you learn how to avoid writing them.
https://primewriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO2.png 0 0 Joseph https://primewriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO2.png Joseph2020-08-15 15:41:362020-08-15 15:41:36engl 1302 4w09 1 composition amp rhetoric ii
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!