the paper must be APA format, i have attached powerpoint of the class materile about this topic.
View the following video (37 min)
After viewing the video, you need to be
â€¢ Identify ethical, technical, and economic issues
â€¢ Identify affected parties (stakeholders) and their rights and
â€¢ Identify social and political constraint on possible solutions
â€¢ Determine whether additional information is needed to
make a good decision
â€¢ Possible consequences of those alternative actions
â€¢ Evaluate those alternatives according to basic ethical
Write a paper using the following outline and covering each of the steps:
Title Page / Executive Summary
Step 1: Determination the facts of the case
Steps2: Definition of the stakeholders
Step 3: Motivation(s) of the stakeholders
Step 4: Formulation of possible alternative solutions
Step 5: Evaluation of the alternative solutions
Step 6: Seeking additional assistance
Step 7: Selection of the best course of action
Step 8: Implementation of the solution
Step 9: Monitoring and assessing the outcome
Rubric for Written:
– Complete in all respects; reflects all Requirements and the fact that you have read or viewed the required documents.
– Demonstrates a sophisticated understanding of the topic(s) and issue(s) associated with engineering ethics.
Analysis, evaluation, and recommendations:
– Presents an insightful and thorough analysis of all issues identified; includes a demonstrated understanding of engineering ethics.
– Makes appropriate and powerful connections between the issues identified in the reading or video and the strategic concepts presented in class.
– Supports diagnosis and opinions with strong arguments and evidence; presents a balanced and critical view;
– Presents detailed, realistic, and appropriate recommendations and conclusions that are clearly supported by the information presented and concepts presented in class.
-Supplements case study with relevant and extensive research into the present situation of the company; clearly and thoroughly documents all sources of information
-Writing demonstrates a sophisticated clarity, conciseness, and correctness; includes thorough details and relevant data and information; extremely well- organized.
-accurately and consistently cites sources