- Please double-check grammar and spelling, as points will be deducted for typographical errors.
- You will be evaluated on how well your responses synthesize with and incorporates material from the readings.
- **IMPORTANT** incorporate as much from the readings as possible!!!
- DO NOT PLAGIARIZE
- MAKE SURE THAT EACH RESPONSE IS WRITTEN IN YOUR OWN WORDS AND EASY TO FOLLOW AND UNDERSTAND.
- APA format
Required reading before you begin the assignment:
- Lakoff, G. (2009). The Political Mind: A Cognitive Scientist’s Guide to your Brain and its Politics, Ch. 1 (pdf)
- Kahneman, D. (2011). Thinking Fast and Slow. Chapter 36 (Life as a Story)
After reading about narratives in the first two assigned readings, go back to your introductory post the first week of the semester, and tell the class what narrative (if any) your story represents. Do the same for a classmate’s post.
Provide at least one example as to why you believe the story fits the narrative (for your post and your comments on your classmates’).
Make sure to copy/paste the first part of your introductory post to start your post; your interpretation to follow.