This assignment has 4 parts.
- Collaboration in a business environment is a best practice that leverages the collective knowledge of the team that is assembled. Peer evaluation and support, provided in the spirit of continuous improvement and organizational success, result in higher quality deliverables than what are generally possible by the efforts of an individual.
- Describe the process that you plan to use to conduct research, identify findings, and develop the Comprehensive Project that is due in Unit 5.
- Present a preliminary outline that indicates how you intend to organize the project deliverable.
- Review the process and outlines of other students, providing an objective assessment and constructive feedback that will help strengthen the effectiveness of their efforts and the quality of their finished products.
- What are Pareto Charts? How and why are they used? How are they related to the Pareto Principle?
- What are some examples of performance measurement systems and how do they support continuous improvement and quality initiatives?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.