- Read the Introduction
- Select three short stories by three DIFFERENT Native American women. Please list the stories and the women who wrote them and answer the question below:
- Please place answers under the questions.
- Please cite all information at the end and in the body of the paragraph if needed (ex pg #)
- Question #1
- 1. The introduction of Reckoning presents four common themes among the Native American women authors represented in the collection: life cycles, mythic cycles, healing cycles and cycles of resistance. Which themes were present in the stories you selected?
- Question #2
- 2. Provide examples from the texts and explanations of how they demonstrate the particular themes based on their descriptions in the introduction of Reckoning.