Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you examine fundamental concepts of human interaction from the perspective of social psychology.
Describe at least two examples of how human behavior changes based on social situations. In your description be sure to address the following:
- Describe the specific behaviors (i.e Bullying, Anorexia, Sport Competitions).
- Describe the context in which the behaviors occurred (i.e at school, track meets, at home).
- Analyze precursors and consequences of the behaviors in terms of social psychology concepts (i.e. abuse growing up, peer pressure, loss of friends).
- Identify any associated phenomenon with your selected behaviors, such as social facilitation, social loafing, deindividuation or groupthink (i.e. bullying includes group think) p. 694.
- Determine if the exhibited behaviors necessitate therapeutic intervention.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines (use the checklist provided for maximum points found in the course materials forum).