1. Read the Case Study:
Fraud Versus Ethics: The Case Of The Backdating Of Stock Options
2. The article involves several theories on ethics and mentions the issue of stock options manipulations. Specifically it examines violations committed and whether the actions by executives were fraudulent or unethical. Please discuss how the author goes about researching and supporting the main topic of the case study.
Think about the following:
- What type of data was used for the research?
- How did the author synthesize or organize the information?
- Describe the references that were incorporated and if they supported the argument.
- Overall, do you think the author presented a strong research topic with supporting evidence?