In this assignment, imagine that you are making a slide presentation to your firmâ€™s top managers. You are presenting the various choices for aligning employee competencies with the organizationâ€™s overall requirements as part of the organizationâ€™s change effort.
Base your answers to the following on an organization of your choice:
- Name your organization and provide a URL to the organizationâ€™s website. Briefly describe the organization.
- Devise reward system(s) that would produce behavioral change in employees such that would positively affect an organizational change plan.
- Formulate how you would recompense employee behavior. Consider, for example, that Spector (2013) says there are benefits of an intrinsic reward system and that extrinsic rewards may result in reducing employee curiosity, creativity, and problemâ€solving behaviors. Explain why you do or do not agree.
- Back up your facts, assumptions, ideas, and claims with at least six scholarly sources. You may not use the textbook for this requirement. The CSUâ€Global Library is a good place to find these sources.
- Your slide presentation must be 8-10 slides in length, not counting the title and references slides, which you must include. Include images and content with speaker notes for each slide. You may use PowerPoint or Internetâ€based presentation tools such as Prezi or Slide Rocket. (Be sure to include the URL of your presentation when using Internetâ€based tools. Paste the URL into a Word document and upload with your presentation.) You can find additional guides on making presentations in the CSUâ€Global Library.
- Format your presentation according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Review the grading rubric to be sure you understand how you will be graded on this assignment.