Create an outline of 2 to 3 pages for your Criminal Prosecution Paper due Week 4.
Be sure your outline includes a section that addresses the following regarding the case you chosen in Week 1:
- The purpose of a grand jury
- Grand jury reform
- The elements of both the crime and attempted defense
- The requirements for bail in the state and whether or not the defendant received bail
- How the defendant was charged (grand jury or preliminary hearing)
- Whether or not there was a plea bargain and the type of plea bargain
Submit your assignment.