- The web application should have 5 pages namely: a home page, data entry page(s) for storing data in one database table, a search form for entering simple queries on the database table, a search results page that displays output for your queries
- The applicationâ€™s 5 web pages should be linked to a navigation bar.
- Use an external cascading style sheet to style your web application
- All the 5 web pages in your application should be created in PHP
- The web application should have separate pages for data entry and data output
- Use SQL to retrieve your data from the database display well formatted web reports.
- Prepare a 5-page project report which should have the following
- An introduction on the problem you web application is addressing
- 3 Functional and 3 non-functional requirements of your web application
- Wire frame diagram showing how your web pages are interlinked in the web application
- Database schema for your web application
- The description of each of your web pages with respect to their purpose. Including screenshots for each of the web pages
- A link to web application
- Appendix with the source code used in building the web application
NOTE: This is a Charity website for cancer. Please Follow the structure carefully.