Resources: Risk Management Plan: Parts I ,II, & III assignments
You have assessed risks in your department. This assignment requires that you compile work from previous weeks into a comprehensive risk management plan.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word risk management plan.
Include the following elements in your plan:
- Executive summary addressing how the plan benefits the business and shareholders
- Determination of objectives
- Identification of risks
- Evaluation of risks
- Consideration of alternatives
- Implementation plan
- Performance evaluation and review
- An explanation of categories of liability and their application
- Safety plan
- Methods of risk reduction that address all areas assessed in your department
- Identification of the parts specifically involved in loss control and how these are different than other activities
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.