All questions are worth 20 points:
- Can juveniles receive corporal punishment at schools? What legal issues are involved in the use of corporal punishment at schools?
- Can juveniles waive their constitutional rights in the same way as adults do? What additional protections or safeguards are present in some state statutory laws regarding how a juvenile waivers his or her rights?
- What is the predisposition report and what information does it contain? What are the three main disposition options available to the juvenile court judge? Why is each one of these options important?
- What is blended sentencing? What are the five types of blended sentencing? What two factors distinguish the five types of blended sentencing from each other.
- Define hate crime. What are the three distinct categories of extremist groups in America? Provide your thoughts on hate crime in America.
Each assignment is given equal weight out of 100 points.; each question is worth 20 points. If a question is not answered, no points will be received for that response. Each question is weighted equally.
Please post all answers as an attachment in a Microsoft Word document or a Rich Text Format file. This assignment is due by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. EST.