International law involves the legal principles governing the relationships among nations. It is considered the law of international relations, and includes not only nations but also such participants as international organizations, all-time national corporations, nongovernmental organizations, and even individuals.
Your assignment this week is to answer the following questions:
- What is the international criminal court?
- You can find information at the ICC site
- Why do you think the United States is not a member?
- Do you agree?
This individual work should include the following:
- An in-depth submission free of spelling and grammar errors.
- An essay containing a minimum of one page, typed and double-spaced.
- You will be assessed on the rationale you use in addressing the question/issue posted, and how well you justify your argument regarding this issue.
- Your response must be thought provoking, have well developed ideas and/or opinions, and should reference any supporting material from the text, lecture, or other sources you have used to complete the assignment.
- You may use your text or the Internet as a reference, but remember to cite your sources