The book for this class:Wallace, H. & Roberson C. (2014). Victimology: Legal, Psychological, and Social Perspectives. 4th Edition. Pearson. ISBN-13: 978-0133495522. ISBN-10: 0133495523.
Please follow this rubric!
Also need a work cited Page in APA format!
- Looking ahead to your final research paper, develop an outline highlighting the major points of your research paper; this outline can be used in the construction of the body of your final paper. As with all well-researched and organized writing, you must begin your outline with an introduction and end your outline with a conclusion. In your outline, you must:
- Provide the reader with a clear direction of your paper in your introduction by presenting the major topics in the order that you will discuss them within the body of your paper.
- Include a topic sentence (thesis statement) that contains the major ideas of your paper in your introduction.
- Include at least five major ideas that address the needs of victims of crime that you plan to use in your final research paper, with brief (one to two sentences) explanations for each.
- Identify how you will analyze the rise of Victimology.
- Identify how you will evaluate empirical data regarding crime victims.
- Identify how you will explain the victim’s contribution to crime.
- Identify how you will critique the criminal justice system’s response to victimization.
- Identify your approach to creating a holistic plan for victim restitution.
- Summarize what has been discussed in your conclusion (this also provides a final opportunity for you to support your position).
- The outline:
- Must be two double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least five scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.