Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation in which you:
- Identify the principles of internal control.
- Explain the use of cash and internal controls to prevent fraud.
- Explain why corporations invest in stocks and debt securities.
- Describe how debt and stock investments are reported in financial statements.
- Evaluate the effects of unusual or irregular items on financial statements.
Include the following with your presentation:
- Detailed speaker notes
- Specific examples
Create a 1-page handout to accompany your presentation.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your presentation. Include citations in the speaker notes and slides as appropriate.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines