no plagiarism or matching
- It requires effort and critical thinking
- Answer all the questions listed below the case.
- The â€˜answersâ€™ to the questions are best formulated by reviewing the case and the reading materials up and including the current week in the course.
- The questions are worded to help you apply the readings to the case, so donâ€™t limit yourself to the caseâ€™s terminology and perspective. The best analysis will abstract the case content by applying the reading materials to draw broader lessons about the material
- add the reference APA stayle if you have