“Write a three-page executive summary memorandum about your interview. This report is a professional document in style and content which includes summaries on the following topics:
• description of the industry/product/service
• description of the position
• requirements for the position (education, experience, skills)
• general summary of what you learned overall from the interview process, including your thoughts and reactions.”
The Executive Summary should be formatted as follows:
Left and right margins should be 1”
Font should be Arial 12 pt.
Standard spacing (double space guidewords and single space body of memo)
Length should be no more than 5 pages
Headings/subheadings should be used as appropriate to the document content
Include Citation Page in either APA/Chicago/Turabian format
What you need to do:
- The Job Position is Market Analyst.
- The Job Position Research and Interview Transcript documents are included in the attached files.
- Write an Executive Summary Memorandum using the information from the two documents and other information you believe is necessary to cover the requirements of the “Task Description”.
- Closely follow the Format Requirements.
- As stated, the body of the Executive Summary Memorandum should be Three-page single spaced, the guidewords should be double spaced, and the whole document should not exceed five pages (so I generate your salary as you finished a five-page single spaced paper.)
I know the complexity of the assignment, so please carefully read what I typed and ask me anytime if you believe you need any clarification or more time.
This is a very important assignment, so Please Help!