bus 365 case study innovation
Week 3 Case Study: Innovation by Observation: NanoTouch Technology
[WLOs: 1, 2, 3] [CLOs: 2, 3, 4]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, thoroughly review the â€œCase Study: Innovation by Observation: NanoTouch Technologyâ€ at the end of Chapter 6 in the course text . The purpose of this case study is to demonstrate and reinforce your understanding of key concepts presented in the weekâ€™s assigned reading from the course text. Students will respond in essay-type format to the selected questions posed on page 122 of the case study.
In your paper,
- Develop a short essay-type response of at least one paragraph to each of the following assigned questions:
- Knowing: Questions 1 and 2.
- Doing: Questions 1 and 2.
- Being: Questions 1 and 2.
The Week 3 Case Studyâ€”Innovation by Observation: NanoTouch Technology
- Must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford
Centerâ€™s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Centerâ€™s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.