APA format and references are necessary. I need a 1000-1250 word draft of the following, as well as a 400-600 word outline of the draft.
For Company Alpha, draft a basic security plan that includes the security mission, recruitment procedures, training requirements, personnel deployment process, and physical security needs of the company. Your security plan must include the following points:
- What is the particular location you are providing security for (e.g., transportation facility, retail or commercial establishment, government or private building, education facility, health care service)? *Preferred choices in Bold, only one choice required*
- Identify the security objectives.
- What is the purpose for a security system?
- What are you protecting?
- How do you plan to protect it (physical security, security officers, cameras, etc.)?
- What are the staffing needs?
- Is this a 24-hour operation or partial daily or weekly coverage?
- Determine the number of human resources necessary for this security operation.
- Determine shifts, hours, regular days off, scheduling, and so forth.
- Define a hiring and selection process.
- How will you develop and locate a pool of candidates, and what is the selection process to hire a qualified candidate?
- Develop a training plan for the new employees
- How many hours of training are necessary, what are the topics in the curriculum, will there be on-the-job training (OJT), who are the mentors, who will conduct training and OJT, and so on?