Update the Microsoft Project file you created in Assignment 4: Mobile App Part 1 (Work Breakdown Structure) with the following changes:
- Set progress in at least ten (10) of the line items.
- Set the properties so that at least one (1) of the main tasks is behind schedule.
- Create a Gantt chart for the project.
- Take a screenshot of the Gantt chart which can later be inserted into your written paper.
- Create a PERT diagram that identifies the critical path.
- Take a screenshot of the PERT chart which can later be inserted into your written paper.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Compare and contrast the information that one receives from a Gantt chart, versus that of a PERT diagram.
- Examine the advantages of using a Gantt chart over a PERT chart and vice versa. Determine when it is appropriate to use one over the other. Justify your response.
- Explain the importance of the critical path in project management.
- Insert the screenshots of the Gantt and PERT charts you created based on the provided criteria. Elaborate on the status of the mobile application development project based on the updated information. Note: The graphical representations do not count toward the overall page requirement.
- Use at least one (1) quality resource in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.