To prepare: Review and focus on the same case study that you chose in Week 2.
Submit a 1- to 2-page case write-up that addresses the following:
- Map the clientâ€™s crisis using the five stages of the crisis.
- Describe the clientâ€™s assets and resources (in order to understand the clientâ€™s resilience).
- Describe how you, the social worker, will intervene to assist the client to reach the reintegration stage of the crisis. Be sure that the intervention promotes resiliency.
- Evaluate how using crisis theory and resiliency theory together help in working with a client.
Be sure to:
- Identify and correctly reference the case study you have chosen.
- Use literature to support your claims.
- Use APA formatting and style.
- Remember to double-space your paper.
Turner, F. J. (Ed.). (2017). Social work treatment: Interlocking theoretical approaches (6th ed.). New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
- Chapter 7: Social Work Theory and Practice for Crisis, Disaster, and Trauma (pp. 117â€“130)
- Chapter 29: Resiliency Theory and Social Work Practice (pp. 441â€“451)