1.What is Data? Why is data important to a business?
- How can a manger turn data into information?
- What is the relationship between data, information, business intelligence, and knowledge?
- Why is important for a company to operate cross-functionally?
- what is MIS and what role does it plays in an organization?
- Do you agree that MIS is essential for business operating in the information age? Why or why not?
- What type of carrier are you planning to pursue? how will your specific career use data, information, business intelligence, and knowlwdge?
- How does system thinking support business operations?
- What are the three types of analytics?
- What is the difference between a knowledge facilitator and knowledge asset?
- What is the relationship between a business strategy and stakeholders.
- Who are the top three mos important stockholder in a business?
- When would you use a SWOT analysis to help you make business decision.
- What is the role PorterÂ´s five forces Model plays in decision making?
- How could a company use loyalty programs to influence by power?.
- How could a company use switching cost to lock in customers and suppliers?.
- What are PorterÂ´s three generic strategics and why would a company want to fallow only one?.
- How can a company use Porter’s value chain analysis to measure customer satisfaction?.
1.what is a business process role does it play in a organizations?
- why do mangers need to understand business process? can you make a correlation between systems thinking and business processes?
- Why would a manger need to review an As-Is and To-Be process model?
- Explain the difference between customer-facing processes and business-facing processes. which one is more important an organization?
- Explain how finding different ways to travel the same road relates to automation, stream lining? and business process re engineering.
- What is supply chain management and way is important to a company?
- what are the five primary activities in a supply chain?
- What is a supply inventory visibility system?
- Why are customer relationship important an organization? Do you agree that every business needs to focus on customers to survive in the information age?
- What is an enterprise resource planning systems?
- What are the responsibilities of the chief officer?
- What are the responsibilities of the chief privacy officer?
- What are the responsibilities of a chief data officer?
- Why would a company want to have CIO, CPO, and CSO?
- What is the difference between MIS efficiency metrics and MIS effectiveness metrics?
- What is the difference between CSFs and KPIs?
- how can metrics be used to measure the success to supply chain management systems and CRM systems?
- What is the purpose of the balanceâ€™s scorecard?
- What are ethics and why are they important to company?
- What is the correlation between privacy and confidentiality?
- What is the difference between pirated software and counterfeit software?
- What are the reasons a company experiences downtime?
- what is the cost associated whit downtime?
- What is the relationship between adware and spyware?
- What are the positive and negative effects associated whit monitoring employee?
- What is the relationship between hackers and viruses?