1. Do compliance strategies result in long-term or short-term persuasion? Why?
2. Seeking power in negotiation usually arises from one of which two perceptions?
3. What is a likely outcome for a negotiator who isn’t concerned with power?
4. How can the use of threats be effective?
5. State the “relational” definition of power as defined by Deutsch.
1. What are some of the findings of the limited amount of negotiation research about communal-sharing relationships?
2. Give some examples of traits that help influence the definition of a reputation.
3. Why are negative reputations difficult to repair?
4. What are the three things that contribute to the level of trust one negotiator may have for another?
5. Define interactional justice.
- APA format
- 2 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)