4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Write a 1750-2000 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer the questions for each bullet point. There should be separate sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.
1. Even though they are beyond the schoolâ€™s control, shifts in society can influence student behavior in school. What shifts in society during the past 10 years do you believe have had influences that are negative on behaviors in the classroom?
2. What are some normal behaviors (considering their developmental level) for early childhood education students that can be disruptive in a classroom?
3. How does a teacherâ€™s lack of understanding and acceptance of different cultures influence studentsâ€™ behavior? How could a teacher influence positive behavior in the classroom if his or her attitude were to change? Use a concrete example to support your answer.
4. Self-esteem can be conceptualized mathematically as follows: Self-Esteem = Significance + Competence + Power + Virtue. How does this self-esteem formula help explain why students act in a disruptive manner inside and outside of the classroom?