https://primewriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO2.png 0 0 Joseph https://primewriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO2.png Joseph2020-08-03 19:55:192020-08-03 19:55:19analyze the historical and contemporary antecedents of discrimination for the lbgt population along with the resulting problems evaluate critically the theories methods of working with the lbgt population and related culturally relevant research
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
analyze the historical and contemporary antecedents of discrimination for the lbgt population along with the resulting problems evaluate critically the theories methods of working with the lbgt population and related culturally relevant research
- Analyze the historical and contemporary antecedents of discrimination for the LBGT population along with the resulting problems.
- Evaluate critically the theories, methods of working with the LBGTpopulation, and culturally relevant research related to the LBGT population.
- Analyze the influence of culture on attitudes, values, perceptions, behaviors, and interpersonal relations related to the LBGTpopulation.
- Identify potential problems and social justice concerns with which the LBGTpopulation has to deal, suggesting possible solutions and best social work practices that could be implemented in your professional setting.
- Identify and analyze your personal competencies that can be used to improve your interaction with the LBGT population in your professional setting.
- Identify specific concerns that you would need to keep in mind when using technology such as e-mail or social media when communicating with the LBGTpopulation.
- Demonstrate, through an action plan, how you will add to your cultural diversity knowledge and how you will apply these leadership skills to your social work practice. The action plan should increase knowledge of cultural diversity and application to practice through the use of technology and leadership that includes collaborative practice with individuals, families, groups, organizations, and communities to advocate for appropriate services.
Your paper is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards.
- Resources: Minimum of 3 scholarly sources other than your course text. All literature cited should be current, with publication dates within the past 5 years.
- Length of paper: 3-4 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Diversity, Oppression, and Social Functioning text