There are many stories recounting the unfortunate results of a guest at a private or public event having too much to drink, driving drunk, and subsequently hitting someone with their car on the way home.
- What are the risks of having alcohol served at an event?
- How can one overcome those risks?
- What are the dram-shop laws and social host laws?
Respond per your Syllabus guidelines.
Unit 5 Discussion Topic 2 Discussion Topic Updated Advanced Communications What kinds of advanced communications would you want to send out to guests for an evening corporate picnic dinner event on a large lake for 200 people that include employees and clients? What kinds of instructions would the staff need in order to ensure legal compliance with the service of alcohol? Checklist:
- Describe advanced communications to corporate guests and clients (200 people to an evening picnic dinner).
- Provide staff instructions for legal compliance regarding serving alcohol at the picnic event (Remember, do not provide the laws, but rather give staff instructions).
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.