Please respond to the following prompts using a minimum of 300 words total:
- Describe something you have learned that is now in your procedural memory. Discuss how you learned this information.
- Create a mnemonic device to help you remember a term or concept from this chapter.
- Watch Joshua Foer’s video on the effectiveness of a memory palace and consider using this strategy to remember something from this chapter. https://www.ted.com/talks/joshua_foer_feats_of_memory_anyone_can_do#t-1205364 (Links to an external site.)
- Whichever mnemonic device you use, explain why you chose this particular one.
- If you were forced to lose one type of memory – sensory, short-term, or long-term – which would you select and why?